Tagamoto is a HexBug line of toys. The series utilizes cars instead of bugs.
Tagamoto tracks have small stickers you can put on them called "Road Codes" that make the Tagamoto cars do different things. The cars have a code scanner that detects data through an internal light sensor, as well as a micro-processor that decodes command information, making the car do a different things as they drive past a Road Code. (e.g. There are oil spill Road Codes that make the cars stop. There is also a Road Code that causes the car's headlights to turn on.)
- Tagamoto Enforcer Road Set (Two cars, 30 Road Codes and more that 65 road track pieces. Biggest Tagamoto playset so far.)
- Tagamoto City Road Set (One car with lights and sound, 20 Road Codes and more than 40 road track pieces.)
- Tagamoto Road Set (Basic set.)
- Two types of Tagamoto car one-packs: One with a car with lights, and one with a car with lights and sound.
- Tagamoto battery 2-packs.